The contents of E-Couch.net are for informational and educational purposes only. Nothing found on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional psychological, psychiatric or medical advice, diagnoses or treatment.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified mental health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or mental disorder. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you have read on this site. You agree, confirm and acknowledge that you are aware of the fact the e-couch.net is not a complete substitute for a face-to-face session by a licensed qualified professional.
If you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
E-Couch.net is an interactive online service operated by Psychotherapist Sandy Nelson, Ph.D.
E-Couch.net does not share any of the personal identifiable information you voluntarily provide with any third-party for any reason whatsoever.
“Member” or “user” means any individual who establishes an account or a registration for access to use the website E-Couch.net or receive any of its contents via email. If you post any information or comments on the website you are responsible for such information.
All members and users agree to not post any material that:
1. Is defamatory, libelous, abusive, or obscene, including material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, federal or international law.
2. Infringes on the copyright or any other proprietary right of a third party.
3. Would invade the privacy of any other person.
4. Is intended to advertise to or solicit other without express permission.
5. Does not generally pertain to the designed topic or theme of e-couch.net.
You agree that by using this site you are at least 18 years of age and legally have no reason to believe you would not be judged a competent adult.